Lip filler is a cosmetic procedure that can give you fuller, plumper lips.
These days, an injectable dermal filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation. There are many types of dermal fillers that can be injected in your lips. But the most common filler is hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body. It helps increase volume in your lips. Call us today to find out more.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Once injected, the gel in the filler supports and shapes the tissues of the lips. The benefits of using hyaluronic acid fillers include:
- Control over lip volume – The amount of substance injected can be controlled, so the doctor has better control over how much lip volume is created.
- Gradual pace of treatment – The injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved.
- Bumps dissolve easily – Any lumps and bumps created by movement of the lips can be dissolved easily.
- Less bruising – There may be less bruising and swelling compared to other dermal fillers.
- Reasonably lasting results – The results are reasonably long-lasting, but not permanent.
We know that grinding and clenching can cause headache, shoulder ache and neck ache on top of the damages to our teeth. We can treat grinding and clenching by weakening the responsible muscles. By relieving the muscles the facial pain will be eliminated.
For facial pain and Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD) cases, we can inject muscles responsible with Botox.The use of Botox in TMD therapy can give us a totally new insight as to helping these patients who have had a lot of trouble getting relief before.
We can get relief for facial neuropathic pains by Botox as well. We offer free consultation for Botox and lip fillers questions.